Friday, May 13, 2011

No Way.

In response to All About U.S. Blog, “Trump'd”:

I too am in shock and awe that Donald Trump would seriously run for president. The thought of having this power-hungry man in the white house makes me want to move across the pond. I think it's unfortunate for Republicans that Donald Trump is making such a spectacle of himself- he's taking away from the real Republican candidates, the ones the party will choose to run for president. Despite early opinion polls favoring him, this excerpt from the Daily Show with Jon Stewart gives a good feel on how Americans should react to these early polls:

Having said that, I agree with you that a campaign solely based on negative comments about the opponent is a flimsy one, and I don't really even worry that Trump will ever even make it on the ballot.

No comments:

Post a Comment